Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happenings at the Riley's

Okay, So Jackson is obsessed with his bike. We go on the side walk almost everyday, sometimes twice! he rides down to the cult de sac, around and over on the other side and them comes all the way back. I have to go with him bc there are like 5 driveways and well he doesn't look for cars...anyway. The point is, there is this BIG hole in the asphalt in one of the parking lots. And so, of course, it fills up with water. from rain, dew, the sprinklers? I just know that there is always water in that hole.

okay, so that's the background. By this dip/hole in the asphalt the sidwalk slopes down then back up, so it's a favorite side route of Jackson's to ride his bike down and up agian. momentom, speed, all things that boys like. Okay so that is how we discovered the hole.

Well sometimes I get distracted. A neighbor comes out and chats with me, or I'm on the phone....anyway I was not paying attention....and well, you can see the pictures.



BOYS WILL BE BOYS! oui!

1 comment:

A little Birdie... said...

Jackson- you rock! Isaac would have been right in there with ya!