Wednesday, September 8, 2010

trailer cont.


okay so this is the inside of the trailer when we first got it. Well, Judd had already started ripping stuff off, as you can see the mess on the floor. It smelled like mice, so we had to tear off all those walls and the cabinets. And we had to tear out all the insulation too bc it was basically a big mouse nest...yeah...so these are pictures of one end and then the other end.


and these are pictures of the new insulation, and later you will see pictures of the sheet rock. I put that insulation in by the way!! Judd was doing stuff on the roof while I worked cutting and measuring insulation and instaling it. I had a sore throat for 3 days after from the fiberglass, and I luckily knew to wear long sleeves and gloves so my skin didn't get it too bad...aren't you proud of me?

after the insulation is done, then you have to put up big sheets of plastic, then the sheet rock...I learned so much!

1 comment:

Marin said...

THAT is AWESOME!!! I am sooo proud of you Sarah!