Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happenings at the Riley's


So I found Jackson asleep like this. He asked me for the "hoop ball glove" every ball is a hoop ball. Don't ask. But the first ball he learned to say was basket ball and because it goes in the hoop, well there you go...cute huh? I LOVED finding him like this!

This is a new haircut after we went to Canada, so a little old.

Look at my boy Porter, growing up. This started happening about two or three weeks ago. We keep thinking he is going to walk, but nope! he wont take a step, but he loves to stand, he does it all the time!

SO, we read this story and Jackson was flipping out over his indian feather hat and kept flipping the pages back and showing it to me, and I thought...I have some feathers so I might as well....

Life is pretty fun for the most part, I am so sad the summer is going. I can't even think about it or I will cry. seriously.
Oh and scroll down for a crazy story

1 comment:

Marin said...

ohhh Sarah! WHat cute boys!! Jackson sounds like Carden with the whole "Hoop" ball. Carden always says "Hoop it in" instead of shot it in! They would have so much fun together. Ohhh PLEASE mOve to SACRAMENTO or ELK GROVE!!!! miss you guys. Please let me know when you are ever in Visalia b/c I am in Visalia right now!!!