Monday, September 27, 2010

news! news! news!

Okay, so a lot has been going on, that is why I haven't posted in a long time. Number one news flash: PORTER IS WALKING!!! he started just a few days after he turned 10 months old...We are proud but not too surprised, considering that Jackson walked at 10 1/2 months we knew Porter would want to try to keep up with his brother.

number TWO news flash: JACKSON IS POTTY TRAINED!! yeah!!! he has had two whole days of no accidents (I know it doesn't seem like much, but after days and days and days of accident, two days with none is AWSOME!!)

number THREE news flsh: WE ARE MOVING! we are going to a house just a mile away from where we live now. And we are getting really excited. We took our first few loads of stuff over today, and we officially move in oct 1st!

Pictures to come later!!

6 comments:

Marin said...

WOW!!! WHAT news!!!! Rhead is walking as well and he is 10 months. Carden didn't walk until one but its pretty fun!!! Wow, and potty trained already. I haven't even started iwth Carden but that is awesome! well i have to put kids to bed but great news!

Moses Family said...

Sarah! What wonderful news!

Allison said...

Yay! It is all good news. I see you made the decision to move :) Hope all goes smoothly.

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey Judd. Dont forget to get a picture of your new house. I am curious to see it. That must be exciting for you guys! I hope it is more permanent. You have done your share of moving.

Amber said...

your a busy mommy, but it sounds like fun! I can't wait to hear more about your move... did you get my message? I will be in idaho falls in a little over two weeks and i have to see you guys so keep in touch! can't wait!

LaRance family said...

Sarah! It has been too long. Sorry I dropped off of the planet for awhile. There have been so many times when I say to myself I need to call Sarah...but then I never do. Sorry. You guys look like you are doing great with a lot of exciting new things happening. Your kids are seriously so so so cute. I wish I could see them in real life...maybe someday we will get together again. Love ya Sarah!!