Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Family Pictures

Okay so I don't know why, but I just pictured our session going so well and being so easy, BUT HELLO I have a two year old!! anyway, Jackson was SO hard to get to cooperate. It was not easy. Not to mension it rained the first 10 minutes we were there. ANYHOO, it just wasn't fun like I pictured, but we got some good pictures. I had to spread them out over several posts bc the memory.

Also, the only pictures of Jackson smiling was bc I told him I would give him some candy when we went back to the car, any candy he wanted, chocolate, a sucker, gummy, anything he could name it and he FINALLY SMILED! he would cover his face, or frown everytime the camera was ready! OUI! Then Porter was just trying to understand what the heck we were doing. And he may have been cold. but he would not smile! The pic of him smiling is when I finaly thought to tell Jackson to go over there and make him smile. Jackson was the only one who could make him smile! That just made me feel warm and cozy inside! I love my boys!


5 comments:

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

oh and PS, Judd help Porter that close to his face in ALL the pictures of us all together. The only pictures we got of judd not covered up was when we were on the swing. LAME!

The Harrisons said...

Taking family pictures is never fun. I think Travis is the hardest to get to coorperate for pictures and he's an adult!

I think they all look great! I love the last pic of you guys on the swing in the last post. So CUTE!! And the photographer should have told you that Porter was coving Judd's face. LAME!

Amiee said...

They turned out SO cute!! Who took them??

Moses Family said...

Your experience sounded exactly like ours this last week. I don't think we got one of Logan even sitting still or looking at the camera. And within a few minutes his shirt was completely dirty. Oh well, you will remember the experience. Your pictures turned out cute. And Jackson looked soooo cute in the picture he was smiling. You have a beautiful family:)

KristenK said...

I love your pics and now I want someone besides me to do my family pictures maybe the next time we are in Idaho you can tell me who did yours and we will just give them a call k Love ya.