Monday, February 8, 2010

About ME

Okay so I saw this on a blog and thought I would copy it. So here goes,
8 Shows I watch. Not really in any order

1. Diner's Drive-Inns and Dives
2. Every day Italian
3. How it's Made
4. Rachel Ray 30 minute meals
5. HGTV
6. Okay it's true, sometimes I like to watch ICarly
7. American Idol
8. Biggest Loser

8 favorite restaurants, again not in any order

1. Cafe Rio, over Bajio anyday
2. all you can eat pizza buffet, doesn't have to be craigos
3. applebee's
4. my sister in law took me to Mr. Pizza in Shelly, it was dang good and really cheap too.
5. Pappa Murphys, okay so some of these aren't restaurants
6. Any place with ribs mmmm-mm
7. I love to try new places, we went to 5 guys burger and fries, that was good
8. I was recently told about Gator Jacks in Rigby, I want to try that next
We really don't go out to eat too much, money is tight. But we LOVE TO COOK!

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Went to church and taught SunBeams!
2. Played Play-Do with Jackson
3. Changed a couple of baby's diapers, haha
4. Watched Julie and Julia (about Julia Child)
5. Made some mean Pork Chops and Had the Engel's over
6. Made skookies with our cast iron pans we got for christmas from Mom and Dad, Thanks again!
7. Put Jackson to bed, It took an HOUR...that boy!

8 Things I look forward too

1. Judd had a promising job interview today and got it! I hope this job works out
2. Judd has another job interview tomorrow, I hope it works out if this one doesn't
3. I'm going to make and decorate Valentine cookies today with Jackson when he wakes up from his nap!
4. THE SUNSHINE come-a, come-a, come-a!
5. My hair growing out again
6. I look forward to playing board games! We try to put our kids to bed and then have people over to play games. Blockus, Train game, anything really (we just like to have distractions!)
7. I started writing my sister one letter a week. I look forward to writing her! (She is pregnant and she is basically bedridden)
8. starting a work-out routine, because there is no way I'm going on a diet!

8 things on my wish list

1. 3 bedroom apartment or house.
2. Jackson and Porter to sleep through the night
3. More money so I can buy more ingredients to cook
4. A cooking class
5. cubboard space so I can have all my kitchen ware in my apartment and not in storage
6. a newer minivan with leather and a DVD player to play movies!!
7. money to buy crafts, fabric, beads, etc.
8. to live in a warm place

6 comments:

Allison said...

Oh I hope Judd gets one of the jobs too. Where are they at?

Emily said...

This post made me miss you so much! You really are a good cook. I'll attest to that! I can't believe that Jackson takes an hour to go to bed. His perfect bedtime manners were our inspiration to get Lincoln on a bedtime routine. It made me feel a little relieved when I read it though, because I just spent the last 2 hours with Lincoln bawling and all that trying to get him to take a nap! I like iCarly too! LOL :) You're so much fun. I can't wait to talk to you again soon! Cool about Judd's jobs. GOOD LUCK! :)

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

I love you, this to made me miss you.

Julia said...

I secretly love iCarly too. There is no shame in that. :)

JeriLyn said...

Fun list! I hope Judd gets the job and I hope the kids sleep through the night for you soon!

derek and michelle said...

Sounds like your doing great. I miss ya, Where are the jobs? Hope you guys get one! maybe it will even be in a warm place. haha