Thursday, February 18, 2010

update

This is Porter with his newest cousin Ella Jane Wood. My brother had his first little baby 2 weeks ago! Both he and I were amazed at the difference three months makes in their size.
She is Tiny! Judd took these pics and didn't get a full body shot of both of them, but Porter is twice at big or wide, and like 5 or 6 inches longer!! Daniel, my brother, was SO sad to see that in three short months his little girl would be a monster! Don't Blink!
We pulled the shelves out of this little book case because and Jackson crawled in to hammer at the pegs that hold the shelves up. It was SO cute!

Then we realized he fit perfectly inside this box. We could put a lid on it and ship him somewhere... if we wanted to that is.




Happy Valentines day to me and my boys. Porter's pants match Jackson's vest, but you can't tell from the picture. Anyway, they are the cutest pair of brothers that I have ever seen! Porter is so smiley all the time. He is so different than Jackson was with his smiles and laughs. He is very generous with them. I think I would go crazy at least once a day without his smiles, they really make me feel so good about myself. And I know he would smile at anyone that walked through that door and picked him up but I feel like that when he smiles at me they are just mine, just for me. My little boys made valentines special...since Judd didn't. haha



4 comments:

Marin said...

That is the cutest picture of you and the boys!!! Love the matching outfits! I need more of those for the twins!! Sarah your gorgeous! I wish I could come over and play with you guys!!

P.S. Ella Jane is soo cute. Love the name also!

Emily said...

Those outfits are so cute. I am pretty sure you made the pants that match the vest, too. Didn't you? are you just being modest about your amazing sewing ability. :) Porter's little smile is SO sweet. I wish I was there when Jackson got in that shelf/Box. It's so cute. I can just imagine Judd saying, "Ok, let me measure while you hammer. We are a good team, Jackson!" LOL I miss you and your family!

Meagan said...

Cute pictures, your little family is so cute. I'm guessing the baby is Daniel and Melinda's? Cute name, is it because of Aunt Janet or just because they liked Ella? Hope all is well with you.

Amber said...

Umm, tell Judd he is in trouble! And your boys are super adorable! I love the matching outfits. You're such a good mommy... :)