Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Porter Three Months Old!

My little Smiley Riley, Porter, is three months old today! He is growing so fast! He is 13 lbs and 24 inches long! We are so proud of him. He is SO aware and loves to be held. He is just as spoiled as Jackson was! He is awake for hours at a time now and still sleeps for hours at a time, but I think he has settled into a nightly routine! He eats at 10 or 11 and then doesn't wake up until 5am! then he goes into 2 hour feeding mode until noon. No matter how long or how much I feed him at 5 in the morning, he always wants to eat again at 7am!
His mommy giving him kisses! He as a tiny little bean doesn't he?

Here is a good upclose shot!
Jackson was two lbs heavier at this age and the same length!


Happy 3 months!








7 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Those are such cute pictures!! He is growing up so fast!! It was so good to see you guys this weekend. I just wish it could have been a longer visit!

Margaret said...

he is jacksons little twin, I love it!!!

Gena said...

Can't believe it's been three months already! Time flies! He's getting so big, but he's still such a little peanut!

Emily said...

Oh my heck, he is so big! He is really SO cute! I am glad you posted these pictures. I am missing you guys! :) Three months really have flown by.

Moses Family said...

Happy Three Month Birthday!! He has such handsome eyes.

derek and michelle said...

What a cutie. He's growing up. I love those blue eyes.

Amanda and Peter said...

i can't believe how big he is now! Last time we saw him he was just so little little...
I love how he looks so much like Jackson! super cute =)