Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pictures with family

Judd's sisters came up for a few hours from Utah just to see Porter! These are the cousins on the Riley's side (missing Triston and Jackson) All boys! so Porter fits right in
The chunk with the Navyblue overalls on is only 4 months older! Porter better fill out quick like his cousin or he's going to get squashed!





Aunt Julie with Porter


Aunt Jami with Porter. They LOVED him. It made me so proud. They just thought he was so special and great! I love my sisters they sure now how to make a new mother feel good and extra proud about her little baby.
There are more pictures of fam. keep scrolling down! Thankyou everyone who has come to see us, we have been hermits in our apartment to keep the babe out of the whether and out of the flu season. We love you and love that you care so much to take the time to drive so far. Rexburg is in the middle of nowhere!




6 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Where was Jackson?? I love the pictures, We wish we could have been there! Love you and miss you!

JeriLyn said...

So cute! It's so fun to be with family. I can't wait to meet Porter!

Emily said...

How fun. Where is Jackson? Time out? lol JUST kidding. :) I am so sad that I am missing this! :( I can't wait to see you.

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear everything is going well with two-it sure makes the transition easier! Porter is so cute, you can see similarities to Jackson for sure!

Jack and Jenay said...

Hey thanks for the comments. I would love to take you guys up Spruce mountain. Just not when it is so COLD!!! We froze! We'll see you around new years! Can't wait! Love ya.

ericksons said...

I think Ben's face in the first picture is priceless!
Congratulations on that new baby!
--Mandy