Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Halloween!

Okay so I posted these backwards. So I will just tell you what we did backwards. =o)First we went to a ward party. After we went out to Jackson's Grandma's house where his cousin Triston (Jack's boy) was there in his superman costume. So we took a few pictures. We had chili and cake and Ice-cream and just watched the boys play together (okay more like watched Jackson maul Triston, but the little super boy stood his ground)
Our cave man at our little halloween party. I was surprised that there weren't that many people at the ward party. The ones who came though had some great costumes. We did a doughnut eating contest and I know the camera was right in my face as I was trying to devour this doughnut on a string! so check out the ward blog for some really embarrassing photos!

I think I just loved Jackson's hair like this. It was my favorite part of his costume!...earlier in the day we went to our grocery store to go trick or treating and they all loved him, they gave him lots of candy!


I thought the costume suited Jackson perfectly since he doesn't really talk, he just grunts! haha! This is our only fam pic. It's a bad one, but you get the idea. Judd brought that lion to the ward party and Jackson carried it with him everywhere. It was pretty funny.





1 comment:

Moses Family said...

I would have to agree. His hair is pretty cute:) Jackson makes a perfect caveman.