Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby News

I knew that if I titled it "baby news" that it would catch people's attention. HaHa. Anyway there is some news. At my last Dr's appt. He said I was a good candidate to be induced early if I wanted. So since in the last few weeks you always feel like crap, b/c your tired from chasing an almost 2 year old, and you ache all over in places you didn't know existed...and you just don't sleep at night for the last month anyway I decided Heck, if can make it end sooner why not? If you've ever been pregnant, you know how the last month is! ANYWAYS since everything is going so well and Jackson was 9 lbs, he said I could go a whole week early!! So I am going in on Monday to be induced!! Nov 16, 2009. Yup, I get to meet this little boy in 2 days...if not sooner. The Dr said he wouldn't be surprised if he saw me sooner, but we'll see!
So we have gotten our carpets cleaned. I am whipping down all the door knobs and counters and things with bleach. I washed the baby clothes. packed Jackson's bag to go to Grandma's and we are just waiting for Monday! I can't believe we are going to be a family of 4! CRAZY!! and I will post pictures of him as soon as we can! love you all.
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy Marin, Marge, and Kat, I'm bailing!

10 comments:

Margaret said...

i looooove that we have all been pg at the same time!! congrats to you on monday!!!

The Harrisons said...

You are too cute!! And so not fair that you are bailing out early. I hope everything goes well and I can't wait to see pics of your new little guy!

jonelle said...

Lucky, lucky!! You look so great. Good luck with the delivery.

Unknown said...

Oh i am so jealous. YOu look really good though. I wish my time was coming soon. Good luck with everything.

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Good Luck on Monday!!! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see pictures. You look amazing.

Marin said...

Can't believe your bailing!!! haa haa actually I am bailing out on Thursday which means our babies are going to be SOOOOO CLOSE too bad they aren't going to be a DAY apart like us!!!! Yeahhhh congrats. Get some rest! Can't wait to see him

Meagan said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you Sarah, good luck getting everything ready. Atleast this way you can do your hair and make-up before you go in so you look some what decent in your pictures. Love you!

Unknown said...

hey here is a link for the baby skirts, they are so easy.
http://winkdesigns.typepad.com/wink_designs/2009/02/introducing-the-fat-quarter-baby-skirt.html
I lost the link for the dresses but i will work on a tutorial and pattern. Once you have made them, you will never forget. they are super simple and only take about 20 mins each to make.

derek and michelle said...

Good luck with everything! Cant wait to meet him!

Moses Family said...

Thinking about you today:) Hope everything went well.