Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Idaho Falls Zoo

Yeah!! Jacksons first trip to a Zoo!

We went to the Idaho Falls Zoo with our friends Heather and Isaac. They had a week where it was free for adults if they brought a baby or a toddler in their stroller, and kids under 3 are always free at this Zoo!! So we loaded up our strollers and went!! the boys had So much fun!
Jackson LOVED the Tiger. I was surprised that the I.F. Zoo even had tiger. They also had lions, Zebras, bears and some tiny penguins!!

OoooOOoOo exotic birds.. okay not really. Did you know that there are a lot Crains that live in northern Utah and parts of Idaho? I did, haha, because we could always here them at dusk at Judd's house in Lewiston, Utah.


Jackson's pouting bc I picked him up for two seconds to take a picture. He loved running around.



4 comments:

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

How Fun! It looks like you had a good time. It's funny how hard play can make kids sleep.

p.s. you are super cute when you are pregnant.

Jack and Jenay said...

Cute! Triston would love the Zoo.

Amber said...

I was thinking the exact same thing about our babies destiny's! sorry I still haven't called... how pathetic I am! I will soooooon.... love you!

LaRance family said...

Where to start... all your pictures are SO cute. Jackson is getting so big and so is your belly! Haha. You're right it's been so long since we've seen each other. I miss you guys!