Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Zoo, Cont.

This Lion picture is for Grandpa Wood!! I like how Jackson is sticking out his tongue like the Lion
This is Isaac, Jackson's best friend. They were running all over the place together. They loved the animals. Luckily it was a small Zoo so we never lost em.

So cute!
I think Jackson liked the fake plastic animals more than the real ones...probably becuase he could touch them and climb on them.


These boys get along so well together. I don't know what I would do with Jackson all day if he didn't get his "Isaac fix" haha. It was a blast. We went and got Wendy's after for lunch and Jackson fell asleep right when we ordered the food no matter what Heather, Isaac, and I did to try to keep him awake, his eye lids were like rocks! I think that means he had a REALLY good time!




1 comment:

Shaun said...

Jackson is so darling. It looks like you all had so much fun. I can't believe I missed such a great deal at the zoo! I like the lion picture where Jackson is sticking out his tongue, too!