Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Family Pictures!

Okay, I know what you're all thinking. Why would you take family pictures when in just 3 months they will already be out dated! Well, I've been wanting to get family pictures for so long! But I knew I could never choose one pose for the 5.99 package. So I knew we would never have enough money to get them done professionaly, or so we thought. Rexburg is awsome! There are a lot of students in photography that will take your pictures for a much cheaper price than Sears, or JC Penny's, or even Walmart! So we found some photographers that had taken pictures of a couple of the families in our ward and just called them up! Also! I wanted Jackson to have some special pictures of just him with his Mommy and Daddy so he can know he was spoiled for a little while. Here are the GREAT pictures. . .We wore kind of bold colors which was fun, but I think next time we will do something more nuetral.





Keep scrolling down!



6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

I LOVE THEM! I don't think the colors are too bold at all! They turned out awesome!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Great pictures! And I love the bold colors! It looks nice and summery! You look so cute with your little belly. That's what I'm going to miss about Rexburg too, the cheap photography!

Meagan said...

so fun!!! I have family pictures scheduled for Oct, it seems like it can't come soon enough. You are all so cute. This next little boy will have so much fun with his brother. I'm sure you will love it. :)

Unknown said...

These are so cute. I think the colors are perfect, especially for the season.

Becca said...

Sarah, you look great!! And Jackson is such a beautiful little boy!! Beautiful family, awesome pictures!!

Moses Family said...

The pictures are wonderful! I love the color.