Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Crafts

Alright I have been busy doing lots of different Halloween crafts. My Other-Mother, Karie, gave me a whole bunch of Halloween fabric when she and my Dad were cleaning out their house. Well I found it in early September and started working on these little crafts when Jackson would take his nap. Judd has been patient with having everything all out forever.

These are different sections of a wall hanging I did. I got the cat pattern off the internet. And the candycorn and spiderweb I made up all by myself.


My stepmom gave me the idea of the "Boo!" pillow. I think she said they made a bunch for a Relief Society craft or somthing so she gave me that pattern for that. The other two pillows were my own idea.And another wall hanging. I had so much fun. I love to sew things like this. So much easier for me than clothes. I also had fun working with all the fun fabric and it was all free! that was the best part.



What I originaly wanted to do was make a whole bunch of pillows and halloween aprons and wall hangings and sell them at the farmers market that they had here in Rexburg. But Judd and I never got on the ball about getting a booth...Plus all I had to do was walk into Porter's (a craft store up here) and feel like my stuff would never be sell-worthy the craft stores have WAY cute stuff too. It would have been too hard to compete!



6 comments:

Emily said...

These are darling! I'll buy one! I am glad that you love to sew. You are really good at it. :)

Allison said...

Those look great!!!

Katie said...

Fun! I love it. Come to my house so you can be a motivater for me to sew! I can't believe you only have 45 days left! Are you ready to have another boy in your house?

Marin said...

So cute!!! So crafty! I need to be more crafty! Miss you guys! Hope the pregnancy is going well!! Can't wait to see another cute BOY!

Margaret said...

you are crafty! i never knew! so cute! I love the black pillow with the orange ribbon! Thats about as crafty as i can be these days, although i wanna kick it up a notch. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Hilary and Kevin said...

You are so talented! Wow I love that you made up the spider web. It is so cute.