Thursday, October 29, 2009

HELP

Okay So I just had a Dr.s appointment today, my third weekly appointment (they started early I still have 3 weeks until I deliver.) Anyway, in the last three weeks I have gained half a pound! That's it! So my Dr.'s orders were to eat, eat, eat. But I just can't because I can't think of what to cook! I just snack on toast, cheese, cereal, nuts, and fruit. Then most nights I make dinner. I guess I'm only eating one meal a day! So I need help! I need ideas. I will tell you what I can't eat b/c it still sounds sick. Then I will tell you what I do make a lot of and if you have any ideas that I didn't list PLEASE SHARE!

Okay my yum list, which I eat alot: peanut butter and banana sandwhiches. Cream cheese and chicken puffs. creamy chicken enchiladas. cereal and cereal. spagetti. frozen bean burritos. Grilled cheese sandwhiches, homemade pizza, sweet and sour meat balls/chicken. toast, and then of course brownies and cookies or pumpkin bread, banana bread...

Okay so these are the things I just can't eat: Potato anything, terriaki rice and chicken, lasagnia, chicken alfredo, eww it's making me sick just writing about them. Fajitas, casadillas. Anyway even the things I like I am just starting to not like because we have had them so much. I need ideas people help me

4 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

How much weight have you gained the entire pregnancy? I wouldn't stress over it too much. Your baby will be great!

But, check out the ward cooking blog. 75thwardtreats.blogspot.com. You might find some good ideas there!

Katie said...

I wouldn't worry too much of the weight gain either. You should be happy that you didn't gain 12 pounds in the last 4 weeks like me! Now that's sickening!
Breakfast: Cinnamon rolls, orange rolls (you can buy the refridgerated ones from pillsbury)donuts :)- Caroline and I make muffins- any flavor you like- chocolate waffles, crepes, pancakes with bananas and strawberries. Bananas, grapefruit, Bagels and cream cheese or croissants. Yum I like breakfast.
Lunch: leftovers from dinner :), chicken croissant sandwichs, bbq chicken croissant sandwichs, fruit, chocolate milk, and that's it that is coming to mind.
Dinner: Soup any kind- chicken noodle, broccoli cheese, chicken tortilla with bread or rolls homeade or store bought. chicken pot pie (that's what I'm making for dinner tomorrow night), chili is for tonight. I hope that helps.

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Sarah you are way to funny. Don't worry about it. Eat what you like and don't stress. I am so excited for you, you are the cutest mom. Love you and good luck in the coming weeks.

Meagan said...

I have to say you made me hungry I too wouldn't worry about the whole weight thing. I don't gain a lot of weight and they always tell me to eat like crazy and my babies have all been healthy 8lb. babies. As for food ideas, I love bacon and eggs when I'm prego, we have it breakfast and dinner.
Love you and good luck in these up coming weeks, this is the time that is super hard for me. I wish you much sleep and no body aches. :)