Friday, October 9, 2009

Turtle Pumpkin Cream Pie

For enrichment we did a recipe swap. It was really fun to make somthing new. I chose this pie I found in a Kraft Magazine becuase it was pumpkin (which was the theme) but it was dressed up! Regular old pumpkin pie is good, chease cake pumpkin pie is too rich! But THIS pie was perfect. you start with a gaham cracker crust and sprinkle pecans and caramel on it.
Then in a bowl you mix 2 vanilla pudding mixes, 1t cinnamon, and 1/2 t nutmeg.

Than you add to the bowl, 1 cup of canned pumpkin, 1 1/2 cup cool whip, and 1 cup milk and mix it really well. Then poor onto crust. mmm-mm


top with cool whip caramel and pecans! it's beautiful and delicious! yum-yum.



7 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Ooo now I'm really glad I wasn't there, because that looks SOOO good and I would have given in and eaten it!!

Marin said...

oooo that looks sooo yummy!!! I will have to give it a try!

The Harrisons said...

Mmmm, that looks really good!

And your Halloween crafts look really good too! You are so good at sewing. I still have the blanket you made me in high school!

Katie said...

Yummy. I just might have to try that one!

Moses Family said...

Looks delicious:) Yummy!

Emily said...

Great tutorial! :) Thanks! Keep posting the recipes and you will be able to advertise on your blog soon! lol *cha ching$$* I am so excited to try this pie... and by that I mean inviting you over and you making it with me... or even better... you can just bring me one.

LaRance family said...

That pie sounds so good. I loved your step by step pictures too! Also love the Halloween crafts. I wish I could come over and be crafty with you, I love stuff like that.