Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jackson's Baby Blessing, March 30, 2008

Okay, Okay, I know, he is adorable. This is his blessing outfit. I loved it becuase it was knitted which I thought was unique. AND it has three little blue bunnies on it with little cotton ball tails. Grandmama first bought him the cutest little tux outfit made out of chinese silk when he was first born. I kept telling her that was way to big! but when we went to try it on him one week before the blessing, we couldn't even snap up the back! what a fat little boy!
This is my sister and her family with Jackson right before church. He looks kind of like a new born with his head flopped over like that, but is sleeping. He was very tired before church, so he must have anticipated what was going to come. We had SO SO much family and friends there. We love everyone for making such a special effort to be there to support Jackson. We even had friends come from our old bishopric where Judd and I met at BYU-Idaho. We had a huge potato bar with lots of toppings. Thank you Grandma Sue for letting us use your house! It was a blast and Judd gave a beautiful blessing.

I had to throw in this picture of him folding his arms!

2 comments:

Becca said...

He is so adorable!! What a cute baby you have there! :) And I love the blessing outfit - it is beautiful and unique!

dandj said...

Oh, how handsome! Jackson is so cute!