Thursday, March 20, 2008

The day after his shots

Poor Jackson was having a hard time last night. He was crying and crying and he didn't want to eat and he had burped all his bubbles and he just wasn't happy. We had already given him some Tylenol incase he wasn't feeling good becuase of is shots the day before. Finally I rembered Grandma Sue saying we should give him a warm bath to help his legs not feel so sore. However, we had already given him two baths yesterday becuase he had two huge blow out poopy diapers! THEN I remembered! rice bag! so we heated up this hebal "rice" bag that Grandma Colleen gave us last year for my birthday and we put it on his legs and about 15 seconds after, he stopped crying and just sat there...It was so funny...I guess his legs really were hurting him because 5 min later he was out like a light!

It was just so funny becuase his face went from crying pretty hard to awwww, instant relief! Poor baby!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is a great, great story. I am glad you get to figure out all those little tricks for me. I'll know just what to do when my boy gets his shots. Good thing Jackson is so tough, huh? :)

Margaret said...

k, hyrum and i are taking notes. what a great idea!!! sooo tender!!!

steveandjonelle said...

I'll have to remember that trick for when Carter gets his two month shots in a couple weeks!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Heys guys! I thought i would check up on you and make sure you havent left for Rexburg yet. How am i suppose to beat you in games way up there? Have you figured out the name of that game yet? let me know... i am looking for the next cool game to buy.

Amber said...

Jackson is such a cutie!!! Him and Chloe will have to meet each other. I think it may turn out to be love at first sight. :) I love seeing updates on your blog keep it up!! Oh and maybe I will see you this month??? Let's talk again soon! Love you!