Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baby Jackson

This is the latest photo of Jackson. He loves to suck on his hands and watch his mobile. He coos and oohs and awws and even says boo and ba and mum. He is starting to gurgle alot too it is so cute. He smiles all the time at us and anyone who gives him a funny look or who is funny looking! He has also started to grab his knees or the backside of his legs when we change his diaper. In his car seat, it is slightly reclined for it to be in the safe position and now he trys to pull his head up, he wont rest it on the back of the car seat. He had 14 hours to pracktise this on our drive home from California (we split it up into three days). We love him so much! He is doing so well...doesn't he have a cute profile?

4 comments:

The Harrisons said...

I love all the new pictures that you posted. He's darling and no doubt looks like a Wood!

LaRance family said...

Oh my gosh he is getting so big. He is so cute. All your pictures are so cute. His eyes are so pretty...not in a girly way:) I also love the picture of his ham leg. I love chubby babies. Sadly Hayden's chubby fase didn't last very long.

Marin said...

He is sooo CUTE!! I can't wait for both boys to be together! We need to take a pic (like one I have of me and you when we are only like 6 months old)!! I miss ya! I need to call ya...

Amber said...

Oh I just love all of your new pics sarah!! Jackson is SUCH a cutie in every picture! I can't wait to meet him. How did you do the slide show? That was great! Say hi to your boys for me!