Thursday, April 17, 2008

The slide show with the scandelous picture

So this slide show is the first one that I have ever put on and there is one picture in it that doesn't fit. Actually it's of me and Jackson when he was first born in the hospital! I couldn't figure out how to down load the slide show without that picture on it! I tried it twice and both times that picture popped up! So sorry for the scandelous shot of me at the hospital. I just really wanted this slide show on here and I didn't know how to do it any other way!
Okay, that being said. This is a slideshow of Judd me and Jackson at Santa Cruz, California this last weekend. We were on our way home from visiting my parents in Visalia. It was a blast! Jami and Dave and Benji (Jackson's little cousin, they're in the slide show together) live in San Jose so we decided to meet them. Grandma Sue and Grandpa Roger came down too after Grandpa dropped off pigs in Sacramento. They brought Juston and Jenny with them, so it was a beach party! It was so hot outside, but the water was SO cold. We only have one picture of Jackson with his feet in the water and we were lucky to have gotten any because he imidiatly started crying. The water really was cold.
P.S. Jami I love that picture of you in Ben's Stoller, Ha Ha!

No comments: