Thursday, January 5, 2012

More Christmas

Aww beautiful Temple Square!!! I haven't been in 4 or 5 years (when the lights were out) and it felt so good to see the lights. I actually went so many times this year, I'm probably good for another couple of years. I got to go with my mom and sister. Then we were down with all of Judd's fam a few days later. And Then I went with my Dad and stepmom and fam. The third time is where the pics are from, and I got some really good shots. And ALL three times I went, it was SUPER cold, So this time I learned to really bundle up!


We spent Christmas in Drapper, Utah this year with my Dad and mom(stepmom) and my siblings that live close by (3) and then my brother's family came up from California. So it was a PARTY!! We did so many fun things! we went to the IMAX we went roller skating, bounce housing, and jungle jimming =o) And we had a lot of fun with my parents! My boys HAD A BLAST befor we went to temple square, we went to see the lights down at Thanksgiving point, and that was fun too, I had never done a light show, with music on the radio and such. really fun! Porter wearing Judd's size 13 skates~!



These are the gifts we gave out this year. Judd made them by hand with his brother Juston. It's a coin toss, 1 point if you hit inside the box and 3 if you hit inside the black pipe! it was fun! we played in Draper and Juston played with his inlaws in Utah too. I think we made 4 sets!! (8 in all) so it was a lot of work, they're all lined with carpet...oOOOooOo leave it to Judd to go all out!

It was so fun I think we are going to start making all our gifts for Christmas' in the years to come!

No comments: