Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas

The boys waiting on the stairs with there cousins from California. This picture was very hard to get, it took awhile for my boys to cooperate, Porter kept sliding down the stair, and Jackson was pouting...but what felt like 10min later, we got a good picture. (We did this tradition in my family growing up. Oldest at the top of the stair and youngest at the bottom, I should dig one up and post it)


Porter Dear I love you so, your happy smiling face, is such a joy to look at! It makes the world a better place!!!!!

Jackson was also excited at anything he pulled out of his stocking. He could have pulled out a rock and thought it was SO AWSOME because it came from Santa

Grandpa! My Dad, he had a good Christmas I think. He was so fun. He would come down stairs and play with the kids over here and come watch a movie with us there, then go tend Jackson and play someother silly thing with Porter. What a good Gandpa he has turned out to be! I just loved watching him play with my kids and cousins.


And Judd! what a great sport with that smile on his face!

No comments: