Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Porters Baby Blessing

Okay so this is for my record. I realized a few days ago that I never published Porter's Baby Blessing. He was Blessed all the way back in January! In Lewiston, Utah in our old ward, and Judd's parent's ward. Judd gave a great blessing and we had lots of family and friends come and support us!


I love Jackson with Porter. He is still such a sweet heart with him. He loves to give his brother hugs and kisses all the time. I LOVE having TWO boys! They are such good friends already! Jackson loves to see Porter first thing every morning and Porter always smiles when he see's Jackson coming


Jackson still loves to do ANYTHING to make Porter smile and laugh. HE falls down on purpose or jumps off the couch or hits himself in the forhead, HAHA it is SO funny to watch them together and I LOVE to hear them laugh together. I'm glad in a way that I was able to post this later so I can tell all that I know now. They have had a great relationship from the very beginning...I have heard that you choose your family, whether that's true or not I don't know, but if it is true, Im positive that Porter chose our family for Jackson...apposed to his parents! haha!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Jackson is so cute how he is kissing Porter's hand. In the last picture where Jackson is cheesing it I think that he looks a lot like Grandpa Riley! :) These are two really sweet boys and it's fun for me to watch their friendship too. I didn't get to come to the blessing but I can say that the party afterward ROCKED! ;)