Friday, May 14, 2010

A Day at Grandpa's House, the one that is in Rexburg. Jackson goes out to his Grandpa's everyday that he is there. He isn't always there like I said he has another house in Utah, so his grandparents are inbetweeners right now, which is really hard for Jackson to understand...Anyway!..


This is a huge mound of dirt (they have several) and everytime we go to "pampa's house" Jackson makes a B-line for the dirt. Well today he found this old green glass bottle that he just had to fill to the top with dirt. It took him quite a while! haha! I just love this pile bc most of the other dirt piles are tiny but he discovered this one today it's a ways out in the yard and he climbed right to the top, no problem. That would be like me climbing R-mountain or something.

Okay so one of the reasons "pampa" is SO COOL, is because every once in a while he brings home these pigs! Jackson loves to see the pigs! He is completely facinated, and the fact that this trailor full of pigs is hooked to "Pampa's Ruck" makes his grampa even cooler!

Well this is Jackson trying to get a really good look at those pigs. I mean you can hear them squealing and rumbling the metal trailor, you can hear the shuffle of the hay, and you can SMELL them! Jackson can't wait to see them right? well he pokes his little eyes in and...

That big Pig nose you see sticking out of the trailor? That got him right in the face. That pig planted the hugest kiss right on Jacksons lips, and nose, and eyes (b/c his slimmy nose is practicaly the same size of Jackson's whole face!!) HAHAHA it was SOOOOO Funny! I wish I had gotten the shot on camera, but I was too slow, because trust me, Jackson did not stand there and let that pig kiss him. He was totally disgusted HAhaHA!!

aww wittle piggies

3 comments:

The Martins said...

That is so funny that the pig kissed Jackson! :) Looks like a fun day!

Katie said...

lol that is so gross.my mom said that a giraffe licked me when I was 4- that sounds so gross too.

Jack and Jenay said...

That is so funny Sarah! Sue was just telling me about this today when they drove through town.
PS. I wish I could have seen you guys when we were up there! I was so bummed to be in Rexburg and not get to see you! You guys should come down!! Anytime before or after the baby comes!