Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jackson with his Dad

Judd is so good when it comes to helping others. He always notices when people need help. I on the other hand am so obsorbed in my own affairs that I didn't notice our neighbor's car up on jacks for 2 days. So naturally, (It's a Riley thing) Judd goes over and asks if he can help or if they need any tools....
Well Jackson thought it looked like A LOT of fun to work with tools and tried to help them fix this car...they were changing the ball bearing, or something.
Jackson even had his own tool set that he got from Grandma and Grandpa Riley!


We made him feel helpful by showing him that he could hammer on the huge bolts! HAHA! It was SO cute to watch Dad and son together. I wish you all could have been there. Pretty soon we'll have TWO boys to help dad.

Okay, THESE pictures are the best! This is out at Grandpa's farm in Rexburg. Jackson got to ride in the tractor with his Grandpa! The best part is that we put these sun glasses on him and he left them on for hours. He must have forgotten they were on. But he looks like a total stud!




HAHAHA!! I love this picture



6 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

He is TOO CUTE! Don't you love that little boys look up to their dads so much!?

Marin said...

Awww those pictures are soooooo CUTE!! That is so sweet the Judd and Jackson were so helpful! What great boys! I'm so excited for you guys to add another!

Becca said...

Cute pictures Sarah! And Congratulations! I know I don't comment very often, so I just wanted to say that your blog always makes me miss Rexburg SO much!

steveandjonelle said...

I love the picture to. What a fun little guy!

Jack and Jenay said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys again!!

Tom & Michelle said...

Cute pictures, and yeah your on baby # 2!!!!1 :) CONGRATS!