Monday, July 20, 2009

IM PREGNANT




Alot of you already know I am pregnant! But I was keeping it a secret from my family until we knew what we were having, (A BOY by the way!!) I got to tell my parents and brothers and sisters just this last weekend at dinner. Chuck A Rama! It was GOOD. Anyway it was a huge shocker! they were so surprised! it was fun, and it was Judd's idea to wait so long, it was SO HARD for me, I don't think I will EVER do it again!




My due date is Nov. 22 right before Thanksgiving and Jackson and this new baby boy will be only 22 months apart! alittle close for comfort...but I am so excited that I am having another boy. They are going to be BEST friends! HA! another good thing is that they are both winter baby's so most of the things I have will work great for this new little one.




But that doesn't mean we don't want anything new! hint hint. This is the 6th boy on Judd's side of the family (no girls yet) and this is the 30th grandchild on my Dad's side of the family AND he is the 9th boy out of my dad's grandchildren (yup that means 21 granddaughters) ALSO, my step sister, Katie is having a baby in January and my brother Daniel is having a baby in February! so my dad will have 32 all together! So Baby Boy Riley will instantly have cousins!


And for my mom, Baby boy riley will be the 24th grandchild for her!




So fun! we are happy and doing well.

13 comments:

Sean Hurst said...

Congratulations Sarah! Having 2 boys 22 months apart isn't so bad. Ian and Landon are 21 months apart--though they were supposed to be 22. Good luck with the pregnancy. I am AMAZED you could keep quiet so long. We were going to wait until Christmas last year but had to tell at thanksgiving because I was so sick. BTW we're in Logan now so anytime you want to stop by you're welcome. I bet the boys would get along great.

Margaret said...

YAY!!!! You,marin and kat are having babies!!!! you guys are planning this arent you!

Emily said...

Um.. you don't even look pregnant on that ride with Jackson! Congratulations. I bet your family was so happy that they don't have to wait very long to get a new baby in the family! good job keeping it a secret!

Marin said...

yeahhh I am so excited for you guys!! Sarah we are going to be due in the same month!!! This will be fun. I can't believe it. It will be fun having them so close in age.

Katie James said...

Congratulations!

Jen R. said...

COngrats!!! PS. Nov 22 Is my husband Jared's birthday and Kurt's daughter reese's birthday too. Good day to have a baby!

Meagan said...

Yahoo! I am so happy for you Sarah! Another boy, I'm sure they will be good friends and Jackson will be able to teach his baby so much. :) I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long. I haven't even made it to 12 weeks to keep it a secret. I have to tell right away.

Amber said...

yay yay yay! I am so excited to hear it is a boy! They will be best buds! I can't wait for you guys. By the way... I LOVE your haircut. I want to hear how the Sacramento trip went so we'll have to talk soon!

Moses Family said...

I am so excited for you. How great that Jackson will have a brother so close in age to him. We can't wait to see you this week!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

So I just have to laugh at the previous pictures of you hiding your tummy. HaHa We were thinking that you should have your baby on Nov. 7th cuz that is Kaylee's birthday. Then our children will all have the same b-day's.

Congratulations!
We miss your gutz too.

Bryn said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats! Have a great time at Family Camp. Matt and Melissa are here with us right now.

Katie said...

Well everyone else says congratulations, BUT I can't believe you didn't tell me!!! I talked to you a week ago. You are so in trouble. Mom called me and said well Hello number 31. Guess who is 30? I've been meaning to call but your number wasn't in my cell. I'm excited for you! I told Aaron and he was like See.. how come we couldn't wait?! It was a huge fun surprise. AND I always knew you were going to have another one before my next one! You made it by 2 months! I can't wait to see you in a few days. And yeah- you don't look pregnant with Jackson. I'll call you later.

steveandjonelle said...

Congratulations!!!!