Friday, July 17, 2009

Anniversary!

Yeah so our anniversary was May 6th, 2006 but we just barely celebrated our 3 Years last night! Why? um been really busy, Short on cash, I was in Arizona the actual day of the 6th, And Judd is not one for dressing up and going out...Unless it's for church, so it took me week after week of nagging! He's so romantic isn't he?
Our only good picture
Because Judd is messing around


and here he is fake-smiling. ignore the hair on his face, I try to. We had Grandma and Grandpa watch Jackson while Judd and I went to Dinner at our favorite Rexburg Resturant, The Pinapple Grill. We LOVE the terriaki chicken! I splerged and got a Pina Colada! I LOVE Those drinks! They also have really good sushi, which we both love to eat, but we didn't get any this time.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations on three years. I promised I'd watch Jackson for your anniversary. Do you hate me now or something? just kidding. You guys both looks so good. You two have created such a great family and have done so many wonderful things in just three years! Congratulations, again. I didn't know that the Pineapple grill was your favorite restaurant but it makes sense. I remember Judd taking you there all the time while we were in school.

Marin said...

you guys are so cute! Sarah I love your hair!! I am hoping to cut mine to my chin this weekend. You just look soooo beautiful!!! Hope everything is going sooo WELL! I cant wait to talk to you... someday!!! hee hee! Congrats on THREE YEARS!

Meagan said...

sometime when you are down we will have to go get sushi, we just found a great place that I LOVE! Congrats on 3 years, that is really great. Love you

steveandjonelle said...

I love the haircut. You liik beautiful!

dandj said...

Dear Judd,
You have a beautiful wife who loves you. She wants Scooby to shave his face. Please do so and enjoy 3 more happy years.
Love,
Sister

Dear Sawah,
You have a handsome husband. I love him. Please give him a big hug and kiss from me.
Love,
Himay

Congratulations on 3 Years!!! Here's to about 3 gazillion more!