Sunday, July 5, 2009

Car Shows












This was a car show we went to in Twin Falls a week ago. It was cool because it had Mater, from cars the Disney movie. They had a cars theme! I just put a few shots of the cars in here, It got us excited for the Logan, Utah Cruise-In on the 4th of July.
The Logan one is WAY awsome, they close the whole main street down at 6:30 pm and let all the cars drag main for over and hour. Of course ALL the people in the town come watch, it's like a fashion runway for cars! It's really fun this will be our FOURTH year together there, Judd said he thinks it's a tradition now... Before the cars drag main they always give away an old rebuilt car. This year was a 49 ford coop. I really thought this year I had the lucky ticket...but I didn't, and neither did Judd. But every year it's SO exciting when they start to read the number on the ticket stub!
Anyway I have a slide show of all the cars we took pictures of on the side bar, scroll down. These are only a tenth of the cars that were there. I took all the pics, I like the pretty cars with the pretty paint! so that's why all the bright ones are on there!



2 comments:

Katie said...

Mom told me you chopped your hair! I can't believe it. After Judd only wanting it long.. why did you do it? I love your hair short though. I wish there was a better picture that I could see it.

A little Birdie... said...

Oh man, I'll bet the boys were in heaven! I love the tow-mater one, and ramone too. Mostly because we watch Cars twice a day and they've become like family.