Friday, September 30, 2011

Tonight at the Market, Cont.

This is my booth at the Farmer's Market! I share with a wonderful lady named, Cheryl. She sells knitted hats (I've already bought two!) we laugh and have fun looking at the passer-byers and the buyers too!

These are some of the items I sold! Soccer shoes!

Camo shoes!

and a cute Halloween skirt

My biggest sellers however, are of course the girl shoes, anything with glitter or rhine stones and of course the silk is a big hit! Everybody here is so nice. Every Friday I have been buying these homemade mint patty's from a booth selling homemade hard candy and such, and tonight I didn't even go over to her, she just plopped some peppermint patties in my lap and said these are for you with a big smile on her face! So nice. One of the other booths gave me some fudge too! all for FREE! I also made some market trades tonight. I got TWO bars of handmade soap! and I got two beautiful hair bows, also handmade. I had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Sarah- You are so talented! Love all your stuff.