Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Garden

AWWW a Garden, It is just SO exciting when those little seeds pop there heads up. And even more exciting to watch them grow and get bigger. Plants grow so fast you can almost see daily changes...so fun! Well the MOST EXCITING part is harvesting! I am so retarded that I have to utube how to harvest some of darn little plants b/c I know nothing about gardening. BUT this garden proves that if I can do it, YOU can do it!


My Pumpkins!

Corn on the cob!!!!! my boys love to run through it by-the-way

My first pepper!!

itty bitty peppers just starting to grow

And my tomatoes!! I actually have two more but they are oval shaped!

So This is my Garden!! It has grown so nicely. I think we may have over watered it b/c some of the garlic we're pulling up has mold on the base of the stems and Judd thinks the Tomatos and peppers aren't really growing because of too much water. But next year! next year will be different. We'll plant all the things that need lots of water in the front and the things that need less water in the back. (we have a cute little river rock stream that flood irrigates our garden plot.
The garden has been lots of fun. I am a big fan!! This will definately be a new summer hobby!

1 comment:

Trexler Fam said...

Wow Sawah!! I'm so proud of you! Look how busy you've been! The garden is so happy to be yours, the booties are SOOO cute!!! and Canada looked so fun (SAD I missed it!)!! Soooo, good job - keep it up! By the way, Baby Sister will need a little white pair of slippers for her blessing (can't wait!). Love you!!!