Friday, August 12, 2011

Baby Shoes

This is what I do when I am NOT in the garden, or going to the park with my boys.

This pair I made out of Jackson's Pajammas that are sentimental to me b/c these were the jammies he was wearing when he first started to walk! And they are just TOO CUTE with the little blue lions!

This booty I love b/c the button on the front just really makes the shoe!

This one I love b/c the colors are just fun!

And this Idea came to me when I thought HELLO! of course people need shoes to bless their little babies in. I saw this flower made out of ribbon at Porter's Craft and thought, "I can make that!" So I did and I put it on the sweetest little shoe ever!

The more I do the more Ideas I get! I can feel my mind open up and Ideas just flood in. I started makeing a bunch of animal print ones (first picture) and then I started making a bunch of paisley and western looking ones. THEN I started putting silk flowers on them and ribbons. AND now I have another great I idea!!! hehe I can't wait to show you once I get it going.
But then I was thinking, what about halloween booties and christmas?? I mean only if I have time, I mean I really am not as addicted as I sound, These have all been made over the last few months people, not days! =o)

5 comments:

Allison said...

So impressive Sarah they are adorable.

Moses Family said...

Those shoes are so cute! I love the blessing shoes:)

Emily said...

I love the pair you gave Tanner! :) now they are too small :(

Amber said...

Look at you miss talented lady! Baby shoes and gardens... you are seriously amazing. I wish I could come visit you again. We really do need a phone visit. Maybe next week sometime? Love you!

dandj said...

Wonder woman.