Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree!

Puting up the christmas tree was SO fun this year! Jackson got so excited to see a christmas tree whenever we went inside a store, so I couldn't wait to get ours up. This event took place over a week or so, the boys were so happy just to have the tree up (prelit) that I put off decorating it until a few days ago=o)
This is Judd and Jackson getting the tree out of it's box

This is Porter loving the colorful lights on the tree. They were dancing around it, crawling under it, it was just fun to see them excited

aww, my boys at christmas time!



Our Tree!!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Love the tree!! And I can't believe how big Porter has gotten. Your boys are adorable!

Marin said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Beautiful tree, boys, and FAMILY!!

dandj said...

Sarah,
What a pretty Christmas tree. It gets me all excited for Christmas soon.
My favorite part of this post though is the picture with Judd taking out the tree and little Jackson watching with his shirt tucked into his underwear!!! ha ha. He reminds me of his dad. I love it :).