Thursday, December 9, 2010

Porter's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER!!

I am getting so far behind on my blogging!
Porter's birthday and Part was on November 16th
We had a big dinner, friends, family, presents and cake and ice cream! I didn't get too many good pictures but I made an awsome video with our flip camera!!
We had Pork Loin, dressed in bacon onions and garlic, MMMMmmm curtesy of Sam's Club!
I made a Ball cake because he LOVES BALLS! what a boy eh?
Now for the stats: He is 19lbs; 29 inches;can walk and run and climb up on everything; he jabbers ALOT but no real words yet! AND he LOVES his brother!

THis is just unwraping presents, Jackson unwrapped ALL the presents! haha but that made it fun for both of them!






I loved this picture, He was so tired, but he put up with the chananagans anyway!


And of course I bought him some balloons! what boy doesn't LOVE them? he and Jackson fought over them for the next couple of days, but it was worth it!
I love you doot doo!

2 comments:

Gena said...

lol, Jackson was at the doc's yesterday and weighs 19.1!! Goodness! Thanks for inviting us to the party. Can't believe he's already a year! Time sure flies with these little babies, doesn't it?

Marin said...

that is so cute. Wow wish we could have been a part of the PARTY!!! He is just the cutest boy. Crazy to think it has been a FULL year. It seems like yesterday that I was calling you about the delivery!