Saturday, December 11, 2010

christmas crafts/decoration

Jackson posing as a super hero! He found Porters bright yellow fleece suit and thought that is had to be a superhero costume

My dad bought this christmas boot for his wife, Karie, and she thought it was kind of tacky, I said I LOVE IT! so she gave it to me and I used it as a pattern to make three other boots, they are christmas stockings. I have some pink and brown sparkly paisley fabric for a future little girl (no I'm not pregnant!) So we each have a stocking.

I thought they turned out SO CUTE! I just need to put some rhine stones on them...maybe save that for next christmas!!

I got three wreaths at a garage sale, and I had these pares...probably from Karie too! =o) I bought the bows last year after christmas sale, and then bought the flowers this year for 1 dollar for all of them. and hotglue gunned it all together, I made TWO!

And my snow village. Department 56 that is. I could only fit a few pieces, sorry mom.

3 comments:

dandj said...

YEE-HAW!!! Those boots are so cute.

Trexler Fam said...

So... do you like my Boots?
... my boots, do you like them?
I thought you'd notice my boots by now..................................
.........um, did you say BOOTS???

Caroleen said...

Love the boot stockings! It'll be a great growing up memory for your kids.