Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Naky Boys

Porter is doing great. You can tell by that huge smile! We took him to his WIC appointment yesterday and he weighed 11 pounds! he is two months on the 16th. His length was 22 1/2 inches! So he is a growing boy. He gained TWO pounds this month...Jackson was 11lbs at 1 month haha! but it is SO fun to see Porter watch me walk around the room. He follows me with his eyes so well. He smiles EVERY time he sees me. And when he smiles really big he has a dimple. I hope that sticks and it's not just a dimple from fat.My Naky boys. Jackson is still doing SO well with him. He loves him SO much. Almost every time Jackson throws a tizzy fit and we draw his attention to Porter he stops crying instantly and starts smiling. He sings songs to Porter. He talks to him. He says "hello" to him every morning. He loves to cuddle him. It is just SO funny!
But Judd's mom, Sue, says that Judd was JUST LIKE THAT with his brothers and sister...So tender. It really makes my days easier to see them bonding so well. . . It also makes me want to have more kids. HAHA but don't worry we are still waiting a while.

6 comments:

Gena said...

They look so much alike. I know you know this... but I don't think Porter's dimple is from fat, so it must be a keeper. He's a little tiny thing, and oh, so cute!!

Moses Family said...

Brotherly Love!

derek and michelle said...

THey look like twins. Thats crazy!

Jack and Jenay said...

You do have two beautiful boys!! I can't believe how much they are growing. We miss you!

Hilary and Kevin said...

Thats so sweet that Jackson sings to Porter.

Emily said...

SOOO grateful that you didn't show ALL your Naky boys. I was a little scared to scroll down. No offense Judd. :)