Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Porter with his brother

This picture was taken at 3AM after I fed Porter I stuck him in Judd's pit instead of in his own crib since Jackson was in bed with us too. I dont think Judd even knew. He NEVER wakes up when I feed Porter or when I change his diaper, or when I turn the light on, or when I have to change his whole outfit bc he pooped on everything! Anyway I couldn't pass the photo op.

Okay so the last two nights we have had Jackson in our bed with us becuase he has had a night cough so he doesn't sleep good at night. Jackson is also in his own big boy bed and he does well except if he wakes up at night it is impossible to get him to go back to his own bed. Well he doesn't ever really wake up except sinse he's had this cough. ANYWAY he has slept better with us since he's been sick. So we have had both boys in our bed last night (we usually don't have Porter in their either) So it's been really fun.

The next few pics are of just the brothers...tender, I konw.








These are blurry, sorry!






4 comments:

kari b. said...

before bed- vick's vapor rub on the feet & then put his socks back on. :]

derek and michelle said...

So cute!

JeriLyn said...

They are so cute! Jackson looks like he is such a good big brother.

Jack and Jenay said...

Judd,The pic. of you and your boys made me think of all the great times that I had with you and Juston. I think that all our boys will be able to play together and eventualy send each other out on thier missions! Unless Juston kicks out all GIRLS!! krazy! anyway its 9:45 pm waaaay past my bed time. see you soon Love Jack Jenay and Triston.