Monday, December 14, 2009

Jackson

Okay how could you NOT love this smilie face?
Jackson and I built a tower of lego blocks today and he had a lot of fun bringing out the old toys



Porter's contribution...okay so I stuck that block in his hand. I am such a poser!




It's a pretty awsome tower huh? mostly I am posting to let you know I think Jackson is happy to have his mom back. The last few days I have been able to give him about an hour of just one on one attention where we play together. Not watch TV (which we have been doing A LOT of since the little babe got here) So he has been a happier boy. Now I need to work on making it be around the same time everyday so he can depend on it.
I just want to say I LOVE BEING A MOM OF TWO BOYS!! It is SO fun. I love it when I have BOTH of them on my lap. Or when they are BOTH snuggling me in my bed...of course it's not all fun and snuggles. But those times sure make up for the lack of sleep, and the crankiness (that applys to me, Jackson, Porter, AND Judd!) I just love to look at them together. And just imagine all the fun stuff they are going to get to do together. All the stuff Jackson is going to get to teach his little brother.




6 comments:

Margaret said...

SO FUN!!! JACKSON IS SOOOOO BIG!!

Amiee said...

I agree! Having 2 kids is so awesome!! I love being a mom of 2 kids; although ask me later today and I might change my mind, but overall, everything is totally worth it!

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Sarah call me at 435-650-9827. Adam has "misplaced" his cell phone.

Spencer & Nikki said...

Sara I might have blog stalked you... I saw you on Margaret's blog. What a cute little family. Reading your blog is making me super excited to have another little boy. Congrats on Baby Porter... he is so cute.

JeriLyn said...

Emma is always such a good girl when I give her one on one attention without the comp, tv or housework getting in the way. And that is a pretty awesome tower he made.

Moses Family said...

It is so fun to be a mother of two. They are lucky to have you as their mom:)