Friday, March 16, 2012

SPRING!!!

I just loved our winter in Rexburg. It was SO great. I even can say, I wish we had had a little bit more snow so the boys could have gone sledding. BUT, I am happy with just the way it went. We got to build two or three snowmen, who melted before the day was over. Every time it did snow the boys got to stand outside and eat it! we even had a snowball fight! what a great winter!!

But alas..SPRING IS IN THE AIR!! why? My tulips have poked their stems up!!!!! The trees ALL have new growth, AND when I go out to put new water in my Bunny cages, the water hasn't frozen from the night!!!!!!! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!

The last few times we've gone to Grandpa and Grandma's house the boys have been out on their tire swing, and every time I wish I had my camera! Well I remembered it SO here are some GREAT pics of my boys!













3 comments:

Jack and Jenay said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! We are finally getting our snow. We've gotten about 15 inches in the last three days. As much as I'm ready for spring I know we need the moisture!! I'm jealous of your tulips though...I love tulips!!!

Marin said...

what CUTE BOYS!!!! Miss you guys! So glad spring is here!!

dandj said...

oh, the memories on that tire swing! how fun. luv u guys! xxoo.