Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sorry it's been SO LONG

The reason I haven't been blogging in a LONG time....





I get a good TWO hours everyday while the boys take their naps (at the same time) to do whatever I want. And I have just wanted to sew these little babbies up! They are SO fun because they each turn out so different! I have given away ten pairs already! I also made this headband with a friend to go with a skirt I made out of the same material. I have just kept really busy with sewing and I feel really good when I do it. It's tedious work, but the end results are almost instant. and permament. (unlike cleaning your house, just to have it messy withing 5 minutes after the kids wake up!)

5 comments:

Allison said...

Sarah those look awesome. You did an awesome job. I wish we lived close cause then we could sew together.

Melissa and Erick Avila said...

Cute Sarah!!! Those little shoes are ADORABLE!! Wish I knew how to sew so I could make some for our little man. Looks like I'll have to take some lessons. You are just TOO talented :)

Marin said...

Sarah you are so beautiful!!! Wow you little seamstress! I need to sew more. It is true it does make you feel good because once it is DONE it is DONE!!!! PLEASE come visit me in Visalia!!!! It would be so fun to see you. Margaret and Kathryn are coming the end of June I think or beginning of July you should come too!

Margaret said...

you need to make some money off those! make an etsy site! those shoes are adorable! youre so talented!!

Trexler Fam said...

I am in LOVE!! Sawah! They're all so cute! Good job - keep it up!