Sunday, June 12, 2011

Backyard Campout

Omigosh! can I just say that again?? Omigosh! Jackson LOVED this!! he was SOOOO excited to sleep in the tent and sleep in a bag. HeHe. I think he was SOOO excited was because we kept telling him we were going to "set up the tent tonight" b/c we had so many nice mornings, but every day by 3 or 4 it was windy and raining. So for almost a week we kept saying, "tomorrow!" But we finally got it done!

This is our set up. camp chairs I got for Judd on his B-Day and an awsome firepit, dug out by Judd's 11 year old scouts =o)

Jackson wouln't sleep in there without me I waited until he fell asleep and headed into my bed. (please, a mattress over the hard ground, no way am I sleeping all night)and somebody had to be in the house with Porter.



We did have alot of fun. Jackson and Dad lasted until 3:00am (when Jackson peed the bed) (and I got a lecture from my 3 year old about ditching out on them!)

No comments: