Friday, July 30, 2010

Our trip to Canada

Every 24th of July we go to Canada for their celebration of Pioneer day. Judd's mom is Canadian and she still has a lot of family up there that we go spend the week with. This little town, Magrath, has a big celebration so it's kind of become a tradition to go visit Grandma and party all together. We had a lot of fun, we usually go for a week, but this year it was just a weekend, but we had SO much FUN!! on the way to canada we stopped in Great Falls, Montana to give the boys a break from the car. This is at the air port, they had a little air plane display.

Jackson was so excited to see the planes! and happy to be out of his car seat.

Me and my boys.

Doot Doo being an airplane too.

There are more posts below, keep scrolling down! (I posted in order this time)

1 comment:

Marin said...

Wow how fun!!! I love all the pictures. Sarah you are so beautiful!!! Oh I miss you so much! You just have the sweetest and most fun personality! Your boys look like they radiate your example! I hope that soon we can see eachother and have our kids play together!!! You better call me the next time your in Visalia and I will drive down to see you!!!