Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Boys


okay So it has been a long time. I have been very busy. doing I don't know what? But blogging obviously wasn't one of the things I was busy doing. My camera has been driving me nuts and they way my computer downloads the photos into a file I hate it. I don't want the pictures judd took of his truck in with the photos of Jackson and porter. I don't want the tractor and the things we are selling on craigslist in with the pictures of my boys but they all get uploaded together into one file I named Judd's birthday (which I only have 2 pic of) and when I look at the file there are 32 pictures! who knew? So now my file is mislabeled!

Okay anyway...aren't my boys so cute? I love seeing them together...when Jackson isn't growling at Porter or trying to scare him awake when he is trying to fall asleep, that is. They look like little cherubs with their blue eyes and fat faces! especially when they are naked!

Okay so here is a story. Lately Jackson has been LOVING to make Porter laugh. He will pretend to get hurt...and Porter will laugh!? How does Porter know that that is funny? but he squeals and then Jackson laughs b/c Porter is squealing and then Porter laughs b/c Jackson is laughing...aww I am just so happy they like eachother!

The other day Jackson would run full speed into our bed, bounce off and fall on his bum, then fall back flat on his back on purpose. Porter thought it was funny so Jackson does it again...and again, and again, seriously 14 times or something! but they were both histerically laughing by the end! SO FUNNY!

The boys LOVE their grandparents! Porter LOVES to be held by his grandma, and Jackson ADORES, ADMIRES, IS IN LOVE with his grandpa! So it works great neither have to share, I don't know what will happen when we have 3 kids. (THAT IS NOT AN ANNOUCEMENT BY THE WAY)and I don't know why Jackson has his whole hand in his mouth...but that is what he does now. he sucks on his fingers..not one, the whole hand!....maybe I should give him back his binky?

But I just love these photos. It really shows their personalities. they really do have so much fun together. And Porter LOVES Jackson...as long as I'm holding him when Jackson is near him...other wise he does kind of freak out! haha!

9 comments:

Allison said...

Oh I will miss those cute faces. They are so cute and so funny. I still haven't figured out why anyone would want to move to the east :) but I'll let you know if I ever figure it out :)

JeriLyn said...

Those two are so cute! I love that Jackson will do anything to make Porter laugh. So much fun!!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

SARAH!!! hey roomie!! it's been AGES. Can't believe it took me this long to find everyone. guess i fell off the earth for a few years after college. lol anyways, your boys are super cute! that's funny you think they look like cherubs when they're naked lol that'll be such great black mail when they're older and dating. haha. anyways, hope you are doing well. Miss you! someday we should have a roomie reunion....
take care!
Linda

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

PS i saw your comment on emily's blog and yes, i do know how to do more than just ride a horse lol at least i tell myself that anyways ;)

Jack and Jenay said...

These pictures are so cute! I can't wait to see you guys TOMORROW!!!

Moses Family said...

They are getting so big. Thanks for sharing those cute stories. I love baby giggles and squeals.

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Judd you should call me sometime. I cant seem to get ahold of you. Adam

Amber said...

Okay these pictures are stinking adorable! I love your boys! I loved your st. patty's day post too, by the way! You're so creative and fun... we did NOTHING! Sorry I still haven't manage to call you since the baby... I really do have time now so try calling again if you have time unless I beat you to it! Miss you!

Jack and Jenay said...

Yes I finally got pictures up from the wedding but there are a ton more on my facebook. I was having such a problem uploading pictures to the blog that I gave up after the ones that I did. It seriously took me about 2 hours to get as many up as I did. Ridiculous! PS. I miss you guys already!