Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mmm-mm good

Jackson has become pretty interested in what things feel like in his mouth. Yesterday he was eyeing this braclet that was on my wrist so I gave it to him and it went right in his mouth. He has learned to control his hands pretty well when they are right in front of him. He doesn't reach out and grab anything yet though. Even if I put it right in front of him he doesn't take it unless I put it in his hand.

My favorite thing he does right now is that he always folds his hands, it's so cute. Sometimes when he's laying on the bed he just stares at them, I know that it's very tipacle for his age, but it is just so cute when HE does it! I LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh sarah Jackson is SOOOO Cute! And I wanted to THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the adorable frog eating set. I already fed Chloe using it and pics are on my blog. You are so sweet... we can't wait to see you THIS MONTH!!!!