Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another Truck Sold


I don't think I've ever mensioned how we earn a living. Well, Judd buys older trucks, usually one's that have a broken engine or tranny, so he gets them for cheap because they basically don't run. Then he rebuilds the tranny or we buy the engine and we swap out the bad for the good. Then we sell it. I say "we" because before I had the baby I used to help him. I get to help him sell it now. Well today we sold a truck it was a 1984 chevy a very hot item here in Idaho.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Congrats on the truck! and very creative with the missing letter:)

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey friends. I am glad to see you made it to your favorite place safe and sound. Maybe if we ever decide to talk a trip to visit the temple we will look you up. Hey- those two games we got the names of- we can not find them anywhere. have we got the names misspelled Ubango & carzanga. Can you help us out with the spelling. thanks

LaRance family said...

It was so good to see you guys. I can't believe how much Jackson looks just like you Sarah! I loved getting to hold the little squirmy guy.