Monday, December 5, 2011

A little Christmas Decorating

Tis the season, I've been listening to christmas music and getting out a few christmas decor items everyday! I even have all my presents wrapped, I just can't wait for christmas this year. It is so much more fun having my little boys than it's ever been before!

speaking of the little cheesers! they would NOT give me a normal smile!!

I tried, again.

Some places in my house that make me happy...the mirror of course! Im so vein!

This is a little craft, Marry, Joseph, and Baby Jesus,I made this year for Relief Society, we also had a cookie exchange that was AWSOME! I have never been to one, and I came home with SO MANY pretty cookies, all different, my kids went WILD! even Judd =o) I took Red Velvet cake truffles dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with red sugar!!! they were fun

And our stockings hung in a row! I love, love, love, Christmas!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You are so creative! I love your nails and cookies AND the stockings are super fun and cute! Did you make them? Isn't Christmas time so fun? As always, I wish we could see more of you.... sigh. Love you!

Allison said...

I love that nativity... I tried making one when I was in CO and left it there so needless to say... I don't have it but yours turned out so cute. Love those colors