Monday, March 28, 2011

I know, it's been a long time

It's been a while and I have been just doing the same ole same ole with the kids...yeah, we mix it up a bit, Artic Circle for lunch, then some days McDonalds. We also play with play dough, color, watch tons of movies, and the boys wrestle like crazy!!! SOOOO when they go to sleep (Porter is on a one-nap-a-day- schedule...finally!) I get to play. hehehe
So this, turns into...

this...

and I made this one too....=o)


And now I am stuck!!! should I make the blue run diagonal????

Or, Straight up and down?????

I just don't know what to do? Tell me what you think...The flowers are diagonal one way, or straight the other....I just can't decide, What do you think?
When the blue runs diagonal the quilt is bigger...but that doesn't matter b/c either way I'm going to have to add borders to make it fit a king size bed!

3 comments:

AggieMay said...

I like the blue going diagonal better. Super cute by the way- good job!

Katie said...

I like the second picture.. whichever that one was. But either way... fun!

Trexler Fam said...

dear sarah,
you are so crafty and so cute,
you probably put that together without a hoot,
you ask which way the squares should lay,
in my opinion I like the slanty-sideway,
in either case you ought to know,
it is so pretty - you should make mo'!!
xoxo