Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jackon's Birthday

Jackson turned THREE years old. January 20th. We celebrated his birthday on the actual day but I am just barely posting it! We had a BIG spaghetti dinner with grandma and grandpa and Jenny and Leo. (Juston and Nicole were in the hospital with their new little baby) But we had a lot of fun!
A big bite of cake!
Jackson also got a mini basketball from grandma and grandpa and a hoop to go with it, from his other Grandma and Grandpa, Which BOTH the boys love to play with!

Jackson also got a flute, which Porter loves to play with
The great, the wonderful, the "I've been waiting since before christmas" IRONMAN!! I was SO excited for him to open this present, I thought it was going to be this big HURRAH, I got the video camera out, and he opened it and said..oh, ironman. And just stared at it....it was very anticlimatic


Jackson got "How to Train your Dragon" he LOVES this movie, we have rented it 6 times from redbox... so I thought it was time to buy it (and we have watched it at least 6 times since)scroll down for more birthday!

No comments: