Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Baby Shepards!!

This year doing the Christmas story play was SOOO much fun. The funnest I've had since I was 8! My little shepard boys were SOOOO cute!! We did this Christmas Eve, as is the traditions in a lot of homes. We did it in my home growing up, and Judd did it in his, and his Mom has been so good to continue the tradition, even when there were no grandbabies! (I also had fun the year I got to play Marry, because I was pregnant with Jackson...that was a fun year too (Judd was the donkey, Hee hee, no he really was!!))ANYHOO! check out the pics
Jackson held the star and he did SO GOOD. The second he saw it he said he wanted to be the star! I just thought that was SOOOOO cute! He stood there and stood there and tried to hold that star up the whole time. (I should give him a star to hold up in church)


This is Moo, Jackson's Cousin

Porter and Jackson, I LOVE THEM. I should dress them like shepards ALL the time!

Porter, with HIS baby Jesus, He kind of knew what was going on...

And Jackson the "Star" of the show... haha even though Im corny, I couldn't resist!

No comments: