Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yellowstone National Park!

This is some more of our trip to Yellowstone, I posted them backwards, scroll down if you want the intro, hehe.


So this is Jackson with some of his cousins that were there. That is my brother, Jared with Judd and his wife standing behind him.

This is Jackson pretending to get his hand bit off. He loved all the statues by the way. There was this big bear on it's hind legs in the center of the round about on the way to our hotel that we passed every day and he thought it was SO COOL! We didn't get a picture with it b/c Judd said we could cause an accident.

These are ALL the stairs that Jackson climbed all by himself! he did NOT want ANY help. He didn't even want me to hold his hand. Look at the very top left of the pic, that is the road where the stairs began. Jackson was a great walker the whole week. He did very good and never asked to be carried.

This is me and Jackson at the bubbling springs at Mammoth which are mostly dormant now. Judd and I came here 4 years ago and it was beautiful but they had a little earthquake a couple years ago and shifted everything so the old boardwalk is all built around dormant falls now. Below is Judd with Porter.

2 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

So fun! I'm super jealous, especially because we NEVER went there the whole time we lived there. How fun to stay at a hotel too! Gosh your boys are super grown up....I know I say that all the time but I just can't get over it!

The Harrisons said...

I've always wanted to go there. Hopefully one day I will. Looks like fun!